10.11.2012

HUGE DILEMMA PLEASE HELP ME

Okay, maybe this is not as serious as it sounds, but I still need your help to decide something.

As I'm sure you already know, Stardoll is getting close to 2 million members, which means we will get 100 stardollars - but if you haven't heard of this before now, don't get too excited - they only last for one day. So you either have to spend 100sd or poof, they are gone. I think this is really annoying, because I find it hard to use a lot of money at the same time, I usually don't buy too much at a time. So, I've decided that if I want to get any good out of it I have to plan beforehand: what am I going to use them for?
I've come up with a couple of ideas, and I want you to help me choose:



I really hope you will help me, and maybe also start planning what you are going to spend your 100sd for!
-Maria/mgirl07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg idk also! i dont know what to buy for 100sd too

Maria ☺ said...

That's why I think it's a good idea to plan it beforehand! :)