1.02.2013

New drawings for Pottermore

Hi. It's really late but I can't fall asleep, so I'll just post this now.
On Pottermore, I read that wizards do not have any specific fashion, only the traditional clothes and pointed hats, otherwise they just wear normal muggle clothing (you might have noticed I'm talking about Harry Potter lol), so I decided to create my own. I ended up making a collection of three outfis (maybe I'll design more). I've uploaded it on the website, but I'll also post it here.
On the third one, the shirt is based off a 'real' Quidditch uniform (I googled it).
So, what do you think? A good idea or just terribly sad? :'D

Maria

PS: if you are too lazy to comment you could at least pick one of the 'reactions' or whatever t's called at the bottom of the post, it only takes one click but means a lot to me! Because you see, this blog gets quite many views but I can't actually know what the readers think about it unless you say it!

PPS: if you also have a Pottermore account, you can add me. :) My user is MahoganyStorm15658. And do you know how to make the Swelling Solution? Every time I reach the very last step, to heat it for 10 seconds or something, it says I have heated it wrong BEFORE it reached the right temperature! I'm so mad at it, but I need to make it so I can open a door in Snape's office and get ingredients for Polyjuice potion to get into the Slytherin common room :D Sounds complicated, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about their cloaks? They did have different designs on the cloaks if I remember correctly. I like these outfits too though :)
~Miss.....Elite <3

Hannah said...

I like how you drew the shoes

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you!
And @Alyssa yes, that's right, but most of them still look alike :)