6.30.2013

No, I'm not dead...

I'm sorry for leaving this blog inactive and dead for... how long? A month? I have about a million things I would like to post/ask you readers about, I'll try to do that over the next few days so you won't have to read one big, fat post.

I'll start with a drawing I made around the 5th of June for a friend.
She requested the clothes, background etc. And I know that it looks like the girl is falling over to one side. I tried to fix it and change the upper half of the body for, like, 4 or 5 times (I'm not even exaggerating) and it looked much better then before, but when I finished I could see that it was still not good enough.
What I like about this is the face, the dress and most of all the background. I've tried to make a similar one for later use, but it just doesn't look as good as this one.

I think I'll put the next thing in a separate post, which you will hopefully see today or tomorrow.

What do you think about this graphic/drawing thingy? :)
Maria

P.S. One of the reasons for my inactivity was that I started working on a new blog (mentioned in my last post), so I wanted to post all these new things there instead of spending time on this one. But suddenly I just lost interest for it and it's just standing there, locked for visitors, collecting dust. Do you think I should continue with it and use it as a place to post drawings, edits, real life things and thoughts/rants? Or is this blog enough?

No comments: