9.01.2012

Little sunshine

It's been a long time since I posted here (well, 5 or 6 days is long for me). I hope you haven't given up reading this blog yet, because I have most certainly NOT given up writing it! :D

And on the way home in the bus from my trip to Berlin (I wrote about it in my previous post, didn't I?) I made a new graphic. Not a Stardoll graphic or even anything with a pose in, it's quite different to what I'm used to make. It's all about the perspective and the light.
The photo I made it from is of me holding the first dandelion I had seen this year, somewhere in spring.

At a first glance, it's cute. Me likes it. But if you look closer it's really choppy and looks badly made. The hand shading looks choppy for two reasons, 1. I don't have a tablet yet so I have to use the polygonal lasso tool and that makes it more choppy and 2. my program doesn't have a 'blur the edges' or something like that tool so it naturally has a worse quality.

But it's still okay, isn't it?

ANd if you want to see the original photo, it's here:

What do you think? :)
Maria/mgirl07

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

It defiantly needs to be blurred a little, but other than that, I love how you did the sunlight.

Isabel Hope said...

It's really pretty! The hand shading is a little choppy, but it's still cute :)

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you! As I already mentioned in this post, my program doesn't have a blurring tool so I might have to start using another one! :/