9.04.2012

What should I do with these requests?

Right now I have a problem. I should continue with the people on the to-do list, but the 3 first users are either deleted or haven't logged on for over a month! Should I ignore their requests and start working on the next or still do their graphics? But what's the point of that if they won't log on again?

Again I ask you readers for advice, what should I do? Make their graphics anyway or start working on the people who signed up after them?

Thank you for your help,
Maria/mgirl07

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start working on the graphics of the active users, and leave a notice in the gb of the inactive ones to contact you ASAP for their graphic :)

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you, that's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

You should do what this Anon suggest to you .☺