5.17.2012

Aurelieke92's finished graphic

Wow, it's a long time since I suggested to try to make one for her, and afterwards I got asked by other people to do banners and stuff. I figured out that banners are more important than a graphic that I suggested myself and that won't be used for anything, so I left it unfinished for some time. And now that I actually found time to do it, her skin color was different so all the shading on the skin had to be erased and redone! But I've improved loads since then, and I also removed much of the other shading and did it the way I do it now.
You should be happy, because it looks much better than it would have done if I made it a month ago!
Now that I see it again, the face looks too small and the hair sticks out in a weird way at the top. I used a hair outline from I-Dressup, but shaded it all myself. I think it looks very good, way better than with my old technique!
And I'm working on the new banner now!

P.S. I forgot the charger for my computer in the train on my way home from Copenhagen, and it will (hopefully) take 3-4 days for the train company staff to find it, and my commuter has only 2 hrs energy left! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like it! The outfit is amazing! My only critique is the same as you said; the hair at the top is a bit triangular.

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you! I'm going to change it now :)