5.14.2012

Temporary new look

When I finish all my requests (which is quite soon) I will make this blog a new banner. I have thought of a theme but it will be a great challenge for me, so if it won't look good I will make a 'normal' one - you know, my meDoll in a random pose without a specific theme. But I hope it turns out well!
Are you excited to see the new banner?

Would you like me to make a graphic of you when I am done? (you can still apply if I already made one for you, I improve all the time so this time it will probably turn out better)
I will make a new 'apply to get a graphic' page, but I guess I will add it when the new banner is ready. And you are probably getting sick of all this green so a new color scheme will be added too! :)

And tomorrow I am going (well, flying) to Copenhagen with my family, yay! But I will take my computer with because there is internet in the hotel.

Bye!
Mariaaa :D

(I'm in such a good mood now! Well, I still have to survive through whole school day tomorrow, but it's still great to go on holidays in the middle of the week! Wait, let me explain. It's NOT holidays, my mom and I need to go to the Russian Embassy in Denmark to sign documents and stuff like that. It doesn't take more than an hour, but we are staying there for two and a half days, yay!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Copenhagen's in Denmark, right? Do you live in Russia? Cuz' that's cool!

Maria ☺ said...

Nope, I come from Russia and live in Denmark! XD But although it's a small country, it's still cool to go on a 'holiday' to the capital city in the middle of the week!