5.12.2012

Lozzyy.'s unfinished graphic/banner

Whoa, it's a long time since I posted. I don't know why, but I just sort of got tired of blogging and graphics. I needed a little break - well, not 'needed' but actually still 'need'. But on Tuesday I am going to Copenhagen with my family (yay!) for three days, and that will be my break. But don't worry, I will finish the promised graphics before that. This one is almost done, I just thought I should post it now that I have the chance. But I will probably finish it today or tomorrow.
Do you want me to add any text and/or background? If yes then describe text, color, script, background color scheme and preferably what type of background you want (e.g. pink curtains or flowers).
The hair is not colored or shaded in any way, and the hands are just rough sketches. There is not enough shading on the skin yet either, but I will fix all those things.

What do you think so far?

Maria/mgirl07

-----------------------------------------------------
P.S. Someone has rated all my posts on the first page with 1/5! I can see it was one person and he/she had rated ALL the posts 1/5, not only my graphics (because it's possible that you might think they deserve 1/5) but also the makeup shots and a post with no pictures/graphics in at all! So it certainly wasn't by chance! And on the graphics that one person had rated 5/5, it now shows 3/5 and 2 ratings. It's pretty easy to calculate that the other person rated it with one star and it was the same person as on the posts that didn't have any rating before.
If the person who did this is reading this now, I would like you to explain me why you did it. Because I get very upset when I see that someone doesn't like this blog at all. If you have some constructive criticism for me, say it! But if this was just to annoy me, then please
GO AWAY.
Okay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that graphic!

Lozzyy. said...

OMG! I love it, i can't wait for the finished version. I will do text and background myself :)

-Lozzyy.