4.19.2013

Birthday raffle!

I'm really proud of my new cupcake graphic, made to fit the blog's new theme :P

As I promised earlier today, I am making a small raffle to celebrate 1 year of this blog and of me making graphics.

And as I promised, (sadly) the prize won't be big: 1 graphic/drawing/sketch/whatever you want made by me.
I will contact the winner about what it should look like (if they have a picture they want to recreate, if it should have a Stardoll face, if you want it to have outlines like my latest graphics and so on).


If you want to enter:

- You need to be a follower of this blog
- Write a comment with your name and a way I can contact you. (Stardoll, email, Skype or anything else)
- I am going to add a new tutorial soon because last time was about half a year ago, but I can't decide if it should be about graphics or pencil drawings. What do you prefer? (this is optional but it would be a great help)

Yes, that's all!

You have 1 week to enter, until Friday the 26th.


Hope you will enter :)

- Maria

4 comments:

KimmyyRoxx Stardoll said...

Username: KimmyyRoxx
Name: Kelly
easiest way to contact me is through Stardoll

Anonymous said...

congrats on 1 year.. it just so happens to be my sister's b-day today too, so yeah :)

Anonymous said...

Username: kcv183
You may contact me through Stardoll or email: kcv183@gmail.com

Congrats on your 1 year of this blog!

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you for your entries!
And @LoveGossip4life happy birthday to your sister :)