4.19.2013

Happy birthday to this blog!

Yup, my portfolio/private blog/asdfghjkl is now 1 year old. That's why there's a new layout and banner. Hope you like it :)

And here is the graphic from the first banner and my latest:


Do you see any improvement? (I really hope you do because I did my absolute best on this last one)

The graphic to the right has taken me about 2-3 hours I think? and it's made 100% by me without a reference pic or anything. And it has a big, fat outline because I like outlines, if you have a problem with that you can go away :)
Btw it's made on Pixlr.

I think I'll make some sort of raffle/contest thing later today, but you can't expect a big prize, sorry. (I don't want it to be Stardoll-related so the best I can give is a graphic or something)

Please comment on what you think about the new graphic or layout or anything else you want to say :)

Maria

UPDATE: I forgot to say that all the swirls on the banner are also made by me, I'm so proud of them haha :D

No comments: