4.25.2013

IMPORTANT STUFF!!! + new graphic, tutorial coming soon

I might just as well start with the "IMPORTANT STUFF!!!".
Only two people have entered in the raffle so far and it ends tomorrow, so I decided to change it a bit. Now there won't be one winner, but everyone who applies gets a graphic!
I canceled graphic requests around September, I think, but you can now apply again until next Friday, 3rd of May.
I will make the graphics in order of requests, so the two people who entered the raffle will get theirs first.

You sign up the same way as before, you only need to:
1. Be a follower of this blog (hehe :-P)
2. Comment with your name and a way I can contact you (Stardoll, email or anything else)

You can apply in the comment section of this post or the raffle, I will check both.
I will send the people who applied an email/friend request asking what they want the graphic to look like, if you don't answer within a week I will cancel the request.

Hope you liked this change :)


*new topic*

I just finished a new graphic, and I'm going to make a tutorial of it (it will be in my next post). It's just to show my way of making graphics, I'm not telling anyone to do it the same way because we all have different techniques and opinions of what looks best, and I'm far from a pro myself.
Anyway, here it is:

It's drawn 100% by myself and has taken about 865432340987654323456789 hours to finish. The shading is choppy, but other than that I'm really pleased with the result.

It's not meant to look like a certain person (does it reming you of anyone though?) but some pars of it represent me. For example the tattoo, because I love music and the Deathly Hallows necklace because... well, isn't that pretty obvious? :D I'm going to buy one that looks like this in real life, on Etsy.com. Long purple hair because I like hair in unnatural colors like bright red, turquoise and - you guessed it - purple. A neon yellow top because I see neon yellow all over and I'm starting to like it.
I also wanted to draw a cat, wolf or unicorn on the top so the graphic would be even more personalized but there's not much place for it.

That's all for now, I think. The tutorial will be up very soon.

Opinions/critique on the graphic? Did you like the change?
And don't forget to tick a box below, it's much easier than to write a comment!

Maria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kcv183
Stardoll or email (kcv183@gmail.com)

Hannah said...

Crystallam2000
stardoll