7.17.2012

Car graphic for personal use

My little brother is obsessed with a story about cars my mum has found on the internet. The only problem is, that the story is unfinished! The first chapter was published in 2008, and the author promised to published more but never did it. Now it's 3 years ago since her last comment saying that the next chapter was almost ready, and the people who read it back then have forgotten it.
But my little brother has only found it a few weeks ago, and he wants an ending to the story! So my mum has made up a short ending, and I should illustrate it!

I will draw the cars separately, and put them together into pictures afterwards. This way we can also look at the cars separately.

This is one of the bad guys, who apologizes and becomes 'good' later on in the story, in the next picture. I am terrible at drawing facial features so you can't really see that those lamps are meant to be eyes and the mouth is barely visible, but I like it anyway! Today I'll draw the other bad guy, and soon the first picture will be ready!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww that's so sweet of you. :)

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was wondering if I could use this car for a graphic with credit to you of course. ~Alana/ask510

Maria ☺ said...

You can, but maybe I should make another one for you instead? Without a face, or if you want it this way then with a nicer face?

Anonymous said...

No it's perfectly amazing! Better then anything I can ever make and after I finish making it I'll put the link so you can see it. ~Alana/ask510

Maria ☺ said...

Yes, I would like to know what you can use a car with eyes for! :)