7.05.2012

Wowowowowowowowowomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!

Ok, that was random ^^

But there's a reason for all that wow'ing and omg'ing: I'm a contestant at SDNTGD Cycle 2! (Stardoll's Next Top Graphic Designer)
So I won't have as much time for my requested graphics as before, but don't worry, I'm not closing requests or canceling the ones I have now. Somehow I have to find time for everything. Somehow.

And to anybody who looks at this blog, I have a question: if you make a graphic that is inspired by a certain brand, do you just take a look out of their collections? Or do you need to, like, research the meaning behind the collection and put the most important clothes together in one outfit? It's the first task at SDNTGD, and I don't know if I' will do good enough.

  - Maria/mgirl07
(I hope there are no errors in this post because I am so excited that I can hardly type! Soemtimes it's a good thing to have spellcheck on your computer, it corrects most of the mistakes!)

No comments: