7.26.2012

THE BIG RAFFLE!

This is your chance of winning a prize... and all you have to do is to is to follow this blog (if you haven't already) and write your username in the comments! Oh, and write if you are a superstar/royalty or non-ss, because the prizes are different.

The prizes


Superstars: 30 sd if there will be 0 to 10 entries, 35 sd if there will be 11-20 entries and 40 sd if there will be 21 or more entries! So you are welcome to invite more people, because then you have a chance of winning a bigger prize! (you have to sell something to me through the StarBazaar to get the money)

Non-ss: As I can't send you any stardollars and the graphics I make are already free, I've come up with a creative prize - you can be on this blog's next banner for several months until the next makeover!

I will write all the usernames on pieces of paper, fold them and put them into two hats: a non-ss and a superstar one. Then I will take a random one out of each hat, and announce the winner! I know there's something called random number generator and that sort of stuff, but the other is more interesting!

Note: if only one superstar or only one non-superstar will enter, I will put the two prizes together into one hat/category, and if there will be no ss/non-ss entries I will have to remove one of the prizes.

EDIT: the non-superstar winner can also get a cupcake gift if they want one, because I am non-ss myself and can't buy any of the other gifts!

Good luck!

The raffle ends on Tuesday the 31st of July, so you have about 4 days to enter!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandylou4

I'm non-SS at the moment, but I was wondering if I were to win you could send gifts adding up to whatever the prize is. Like there's this one furniture item I've been wanting but can't buy.

Anonymous said...

StarMinimon
am non ss

Maria ☺ said...

@Mandylou4: you have to be a superstar to buy any other gift than the 'Hi!' cupcake, and would that be a special prize? I am not a superstar myself, and I am not becoming one because sending gifts is almost the only thing i need, and why pay so much money for it?

Anonymous said...

Oh! I thought you were. Haha.

Isabel Hope said...

Iluvladygaga232 :3

I'm royalty BTW!

Hannah said...

Crystallam2000

I'm a superstar.

Sweet-Lips112(Kaisa) said...

sweet-lips112
non ss

Beryl said...

candycoolgal19

I am non-ss

icanglow said...

Icanglow,
Non SS :)

If i win, you dont have to put me on ther banner and such....
All I want is a graphic tutorial on clothles,skin xD

Abbie Jean said...

ask510
Non-ss

Maria ☺ said...

@Icangow: who should I then put on the banner if you won? There are two people on it, ad I'm one of them. I won't just make the other person without a face!

icanglow said...

@Maria
Put anybody you want :)

Anonymous said...

kakacardiff___9

royalty

i love your work :) xoxo K