7.13.2012

I'm back!


... and it's Friday evening (or should I say midnight?). It's 23:40, and I should go to bed soon, so this is just a quick update of all the drawings I made on the summer camp and the contest entry I just finished. Let's start with the drawings, then?


A pair of cute animals. Long story made short, I gave them to another girl so now I only have these photos. :-P


I think I have said goodbye to pencils for some time, because drawing with gel pens is now my all-time favorite technique! Everything looks sketchy and professionally made. Look at the drawing above, for example!



Another pen drawing.


And the ones below are the results of a funny drawing game that I played with a girl called Emma. Both players have a piece of paper, and they draw a head. Then they fold the top backwards, and change papers. The same with the body and the legs. In the end, you fold them both out. Sometimes the outcomes are quite funny:
(For some weird reason I can't add any text under the pictures, so I'll just say 'bye' here! What do you think about my drawings?)


No comments: