7.08.2012

See you on Thursday!

In about an hour I am going to a summer camp (so if you won't see me log on for 4 days don't go thinking that I'm dead or something)! I don't think there will be any Internet connection, and I wouldn't have time for it anyway if even mobile phones are not allowed. (of course you can take one with, it just has to be turned off most of the time)
I'll take my iPod Touch with, so if there will be wireless internet I will log on at least once, but otherwise, see you on Thursday evening! And wish me a good summer camp! :D
Bye!
Maria/mgirl07

P.S. I almost finished my SDNTGD Task 1 entry, but then I wasn't satisfied with it and started another. I was about to publish the first one on this blog, but I'll just send both of them in, and both will be revealed when the results are published!

No comments: