7.28.2012

Mini-comp

Hello again readers/followers! :)

Today I have a small competition for you!
The prizes aren't that big, 10 sd for a superstar/royalty winner or if you are non-ss you will get a cupcake gift and a special trophy drawn by me with your name on - you can put it in your portfolio blog or something. I would have given something bigger, but I can't because I am not a superstar myself :(

And here's the task itself:
Design a shoe.
It should be original and creative. It HAS to be black, white, grey and/or green. You can make a shoe with one of these colours, some of them or all of them. It's your own choice.
You can make a graphic of it, draw it on paper and take a photo of it, make it as a collage of different pieces of paper put together, draw it with chalk on the sidewalk... anything is allowed! (as long as you can see that it's a shoe, of course)
Upload it to a website like Tinypic or Imgur or Photobucket, and write your name and the link in the comments.
You are NOT allowed to copy any of the other entries or copy a shoe from Stardoll, i-Dressup or any other website and claim that it's a graphic you made yourself.

If you don't really know where to begin, here's a foot you can use to draw your shoe on. I made it on Pixlr. You can copy it onto your computer and use it for a graphic or print it out and draw upon it. Remember, if you're better at drawing feet than me, you don't have to use it.


I'm looking forward to see your entries!
I know the prizes are not that big, but wouldn't it be interesting to enter anyway?

The due date is Saturday the 4th, so you have a week to enter!


Maria/mgirl07

3 comments:

Ceccilia said...

Can we add have the legs showing?

Maria ☺ said...

Yes, of course! If it's a pair of boots, you can't do otherwise!

Alana said...

This is my entry:http://ask510sportfolio.blogspot.com/2012/08/graphic-for-mariamgirl07s-contest.html
My username is:ask510