6.17.2012

Another sketch/drawing + new look + holidays

The title says it all. While I was watching the Cars movie with my little brother for the 10000000th time (okay, it is a good movie!) I got a bit bored, because I already know exactly what's going to happen and even all the things they say. So, I made a new sketch. It's not very nice, in my opinion. But what do you think?

You might have noticed that yesterday the blog's background changed from clouds to bubbles. It's boring to always have the same blog design, I get quickly tired of it. I wasn't satisfied with it, so today I changed it again! What do you think about the new colour scheme?
You might also have noticed the new reactions instead of the rating. I'm not so good at making them, so if there's one you want to add or change any of them, just tell me!

And as the last part of this post, I HAVE SUMMER HOLIDAYS IN TWO WEEKS! Yay! So this week, starting tomorrow, is the last week of real lessons! Hopefully I will have more time for graphics, and for updating this blog!

  - Maria/mgirl07

No comments: