6.24.2012

What has happened to me?

I feel so... lazy. I have only made two graphics in almost a month! Isn't that horrible? I am so mad at myself for wasting time on pointless things like reading all possible other blogs and dressing up dolls instead of making graphics!
Yeah, sorry for being so inactive. I don't even have a preview or a drawing for you this time. That's because last week I started reading Harry Potter. That might explain it.
The weather doesn't make me feel better. It's one of the longest days of the year, and the weather is almost like in winter - 13 degrees, cloudy, windy and raining. This is one of those days when I really hate living in Denmark.
Yesterday evening it was Saint Hans' evening, in Sweden known as the Midsummer. There was a bonfire, but  it was raining most of the time and the fire was quite small. I remember when we celebrated it two years ago at the same place, I was wearing a yellow t-shirt. Yesterday I had to wear a warm jacket and waterproof pants. Not the most festive clothes for Midsummer.
Me looking at the small fire by a grey lake, hiding from the rain under a tree
Okay, it wasn't that bad. It was actually quite fun, but I still miss the summer weather.

I promise, I'll get to work now.
You'll hear more from me today or tomorrow, I promise!

Maria/mgirl07

UPDATE: I do have something to show you! I've made some random drawings over the past few weeks, and here are some of them:
A girl falling asleep of boredom (on the cover of a Danish test)
A girl with glasses and a cute minidress standing in a punctuation exercise book.
A crying girl at the back side of a history text. Her tears don't have anything to do with the text, I was just bored.
I think that's all for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really good drawings!

Anonymous said...

You're reading Harry Potter? I LOVE HARRY POTTER! IT'S AMAZING!

Maria ☺ said...

@StarMinimon: Thank you! :)
@Mandylou4: Yeah, it's the best book(s) ever! (I have only read the first by now, I'll start reading the second today!