6.27.2012

Please?

I remember once when this blog still had the old rating system, someone had rated every single post on that page 1/5 stars. I mean, not only the graphics but also posts that didn't contain any graphics or drawings at all, like this one! Now that has happened again. All the posts on the first page are rated 'not very good', and it's really annoying! Of course I don't mind if you think my graphics or drawings are not very good because I agree with that, but why should this person rate everything as bad, also the places where there is nothing to rate?
To whoever is doing this, please stop. Or, at least, comment and tell me why you are doing this.

Maria/mgirl07

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw that's mean!

Amelia said...

Who would do such a thing,btw I think your graphic is amazing :]

Maria ☺ said...

@Mandylou4: Yeah! :@MusicalGirl: Aww, thank you! If you really think so, wait till you see my latest graphic! ;)