6.17.2012

Pixlr drawings

Today I had a lot of time, and after starting a graphic and getting really tired of it I decided to take a break. There were no new posts on my Blogger dashboard, so I decided to do something I had been thinking about for some time now: check out what Pixlr is.
And no, I'm not disappointed. Not at all, actually. It's much better than the program I use right now, so it will maybe be the place for my future graphics!
The first thing I noticed was the amazing quality of the 'pencil' tool. I fell in love with it, and started drawing. Here are the results of an hour's waste of time:
This is a sort of cartoon-drawing, I know it's not very well proportioned. But it's cute. And keep in mind that I do NOT have a tablet, so this was made without one!
Out of the about 1 hour I used on these two drawings, this one took up around 45 minutes. I am not very good at side portraits, not even when I draw on paper, but this has come out quite well.

What do you think?

  - Maria/mgirl07

P.S. I've made it easier to comment, because now you don't need to complete a word verification every time you comment, and it comes up in a new window!

No comments: