6.29.2012

iluvladygaga232's banner

Wow. I am amazed with myself. When I look at it I think: 'did I really do this?'. I tried a new and harder shading technique, and it turned out much better than all the other graphics I've done put together! Like, seriously. See for yourself.
The graphic (full size):
The finished banner:
I don't know how big you want it, but you can always change the size!

Credits to Stardoll for the stool, I can't draw furniture myself!


Anywayzzz z z z  z  z  z   z (a word that is falling asleep) what do you think about it? :D

And the other people who are waiting for a graphic should be looking forward until it will be their turn, because from now on every graphic will get better and better!

Marai/mgirl07

UPDATE: Silly me, I added a shadow on the text but not on the doll herself! Better do that now.
UPDATE 2: Done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are getting better and better everyday! (But I still love my banner.) This graphic is amazing! But I think the only flaw is no nail polish on those wonderful hands.

Maria ☺ said...

Oops! D: But I'm sure she won't ever use the banner in full size, and when it's small you don't really notice it!