6.01.2012

AtlanticDoggy's finished banner

Not too sure about the text. I should have moved the bottom part more down, but on my stupid editing program you can't move a selected part of a picture but only the selection itself! If I had to change it, I would have to erase the text AND the shadow underneath it, and do it all one more time! Grr! And I don't have the courage to install a more advanced program!
But if you really don't like it, of course I can change it to something else :)

I'm so happy, because tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be 13 years old! And today is my birthday party! Yay! :D

2 comments:

AtlanticDoggy said...

i seriously need to learn how to use blogger, its so hard!

Maria ☺ said...

I know, it's hard when you start! But don't worry, you'll quickly learn to use all the things that you need, and leave the 'advanced' stuff for later :)
But what do you think about the banner?