6.08.2012

Jem-n-Em's graphic (huge delay)

I'm so sorry for the huge delay, you probably don't want to hear my excuses for it. God, 6 graphic requests, 2 big tasks at school due Monday and Tuesday (that I have barely started) and a maths homework that I don't understand. SIX GRAPHIC REQUESTS! Of course it makes me happy that you like my graphics but I'm like in a crisis situation right now. On the other hand, I don't want to close the requests page! I'm afraid you'll just have to wait.
Anywayz, here it is (in original size, of course it can be made smaller):
I am seriously proud of the hair. Like wow. It almost looks like a Stardoll hairstyle, and I made it ALL BY MYSELF! :D
All the rest is okay. The dress is not shaded very much, but that's because I was afraid of making it look wrong. I re-did the dress shading two or three times!
If you want, I can also add a shadow :)
What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's super cute!!

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you! :)