8.01.2012

Raffle results

Hello readers/followers!
I am in a very good mood today, because I won Medoll of the Month on USD!!! Seriously, I couldn't believe it!
Anyway, back to the point of this post...

The raffle was due yesterday, and I have got 9 entries. I know that's quite much... but if there were just two more entries, the Superstar winner would get 5 stardollars more!

The prizes were:
- 30sd and a cupcake gift if you want one for the superstar/royalty winner
- You will be on the next banner of this blog together with me and a cupcake gift if you want one for the non-ss winner.

There were 6 non-ss entries, and 3 superstar/royalty entries.
And now you will find out who the winners are.

*DRUMROLL* (I know I can add a drumroll to the videos below, but my little brother is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up)


The superstar/royalty winner:
The winner is Crystallam2000! Reserve something in your StarBazaar for 30 sd, I will buy it as soon as possible so you can get the money. You will get the cupcake when I have bought the reserved item.

The non-ss winner:
The winner is ask510! You will get a cupcake now (or as soon as I have time), and the banner will be up in some days (maybe a week)!

Congratulations to the winners and thank you for participating to the others!

Maria/mgirl07

P.S. If you have a question about anything, if you can't see the video, if I have spelled one of the names wrong or anything else please let me know!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo Thank you so much! ~ask510

Hannah said...

Thanks so much!^^ Crystallam2000

Anonymous said...

I love your hair. Haha. :)

Congrats to the winners!

Maria ☺ said...

@Mandylou4: hahah, thanks! My hair hasn't been cut since, like, February though! I need to go to a hairdresser soon, and then I would like to dip-dye my hair.

Anonymous said...

^^OOO I just dip dyed my hair pink! ~ask510

Anonymous said...

Congrats!