8.24.2012

A hacker?

Several days ago, I got a guestbook comment asking to do me a makeover. And she promised to give me 10 sd. I know, you shouldn't trust people who offer you money but as long as she doesn't ask for my password, why not?

So I answered her with a polite 'yes'.
Her next comment was just what I expected: the I-need-your-password-stage.
Now she suddenly also promises gifts? In her previous comment she only mentioned the 10 sd. Another proof that this person is not to be trusted. Again, I don't say 'go away u r a hacker!' but politely explain to her that I'm not giving her my pass. She can do a makeover of me in my beauty parlor without my password!

Now she's disappointed that she didn't succeed hacking me.
With my reply I test if she really is a hacker or not and wait for her answer. If she really wanted to do me a makeover, she would say 'yes'.
Nope. All she wanted was my pass.

I am going to be nice and not show her name, but remember, don't be fooled by this sort of tricks! She is not the only one who does this!

Maria/mgirl07

1 comment:

icanglow said...

It's very pathetic that people do that.. Seriously nobody is going to fall for it..