8.17.2012

Wildgabz's graphic - banner coming soon

Now I'm done with a graphic I have been working on yesterday evening and today at school... actually, that's quite fast for me!
Here it is:
It turned out sort of okay I guess. I don't like the shading on the t-shirt, and my first attempt at floral patterns on the pants didn't turn out that good. In fact those roses look like... dog poos.
On the other hand, I really like the hair and I like the technique I used for the necklace.

It's made in black, grey and white colors, it's full body and it's sort of chic. Wildgabz, that's the sort of thing you asked for, right? If you don't like the pattern on the pants I can remove it, it takes 20 seconds. Now all I need to add is the text.

What do you think?
Maria/mgirl07

5 comments:

Isabel Hope said...

It's great! I love the pose and the jeans :D

manny. said...

the only thing I have to complain about is the flat-ish hair, everything else is gaw-juss :)

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you! And the hair was like that on the reference picture! ^

Anonymous said...

O Thank you i only seen this now its amazing :) Im going to use it in my banner and i will give you credit Thanks ;) xxxx

Maria ☺ said...

Wow this is so old, I've improved a lot since then! But I'm glad you like it :)