8.16.2012

Starting school...

You might have noticed that I haven't updated this blog for some time, and there's a reason for that. No, I'm not leaving or anything, but on the 13th of August, this monday, I've started at school in 8th grade and promised myself to take it seriously. And there's a huge difference between taking school seriously and doing what I did last year.
Another reason is that this year we don't have boxes to store our books in in the classroom, but have to take them all home every day. And my back hurts very much of it because I am not used to carry this much. That's why I put half of the books in a plastic bag and carry it in my hands. And you can understand, when every little book adds extra weight a computer would be too heavy to take with. Even though it's a MacBook Air. That's why I don't have the 30 minutes on the way to school and 30 minutes back in the bus. Now I have an hour less than before.
But right now I'm sitting in a bus on the way to school and I have my computer with. That's because I need to use it for several different lessons today and I don't have so many books to take with.

And yesterday evening I've started working on a graphic for the next person on my waiting list, wildgabz. And today after school I will have weekend so I have more time to work on it. It will hopefully be finished tomorrow.

That's all from me right now, I better work on that graphic while I have 15 minutes left in the bus! :)
Maria/mgirl07

No comments: