8.02.2012

Darkshadow205's banner - tutorial coming soon

Here is darkshadow205's banner that I finally finished. It's also the graphic that I will make a graphic tutorial out of!
Here is the graphic itself:
It has turned out great, much better than I expected! I'm so proud of it!

There are 2 versions of the banner, you can choose the one you like best.


This is the cropped version. It looks better, but you can't see the full graphic.

The full version. I am not very good at layout of banners, but I think the blurry edge was a good idea. I can also blur the first one, if you want.


What do you think?

Maria/mgirl07

P.S. The tutorial for this graphic is coming soon so you can learn how to make it!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Maria this look awesome!

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you! I used a slightly different technique for this one, that's why it turned out so well!

icanglow said...

It's SOOOO pretty ^^

Nada/darkshadow205 said...

WOW! I LOVE IT :D Thank you so much you're a great graphic artist :D

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Isabel Hope said...

It's reaaallly good "D Just a couple of things I noticed- the like back/ rear end are kind of scratchy, but not a big deal. It's amazing, I love the shading :D

Maria ☺ said...

@Isabel: that's the point, because the dress is sort of gathered together/wrinkled at that place! It was also like that on the original picture.

Anonymous said...

I love the whole layout of the last picture.

Ceccilia said...

MARIA! You have improved so dearly much :D

manny. said...

Much, Much better Maria, great job :)

Maria ☺ said...

@Mandy, Tianna and Amanda: Thank you so much!!!