8.11.2012

My first face graphic!

Yep, I decided it was time for me to try making real faces in graphics. But then, what face should I make a graphic of? I am not obsessed with any specific singer, model, etc. And chocolate cakes don't have faces. So I decided to use a photo of myself.

This is my graphical recreation:
I am very happy about everything but the eyes. If you zoom in, they are very rough and unclear. And for some reason it looks like I have a very sad "why don't I get a cookie? :( " face expression.

This is the original photo. I have darker lips (which is annoying because I wish they were as pale as on the graphic version), unclear skin, and ugly clothes. But at least I am smiling.

What do you think is better? The graphic version or the photo?
I would put up a poll but I'm too busy. I really need to hurry!

Maria/mgirl07

4 comments:

Amelia said...

I think they are both nice because you're beautiful :) and your lips are just fine,you should se me I'm so pale I look like a vampire XD anyways the graphic is great the only thing is that you look older on the graphic :]

icanglow said...

haha :) Your soooooo cute ^^
and your shirt isnt ugly btw :) I Love it ^^ (Me<<<<<Heart Floral patterns) :)

Maria ☺ said...

Aww, thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

I actually wish I had darker lips! You're lucky! They're both beautiful!