8.07.2012

New banner!

As you probably have noticed by the time you are reading this post, I decided to make a new banner out of the graphic I made earlier today and another one that I made just now.

What do you think about it? In my opinion, it turned out really well!
And here's the second graphic by itself:
I love the green top and the hair on this one!

Maria/mgirl07

P.S. Tomorrow I'm going to Copenhagen with my family for two days (it takes too long time to explain why), so unless I survive a big fight with my mom or secretly take my computer with and have a fight with her later, I won't be online until the day after tomorrow. Maybe I will take my iPod Touch with, so I can answer guestbook comments and stuff, but I can't do any graphics or anything!

6 comments:

Amelia said...

I love mint green and that top is gorgeous! ^_^

Maria ☺ said...

Thank you! :D I think I'm getting better at making folds/drapes!

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo pretty! I love everything about it! ~Alana/ask510

Isabel Hope said...

that's really good! :D I love the way the top is angled :P

Alana said...

Can I use that graphic for a banner on my blog, since it's my doll. I will put your name on it. ~Alana/ask510

Maria ☺ said...

@Alana: sure, you are welcome to use it!